Thursday, September 10, 2009

Daily outfit: Thursday, September 10

Bit late today and sadly didn't have time for Tuesday's, which
featured my recently finished summery, stripey jersey dress - will
hopefully be a repeat anyway.

My lovely mum took me shopping as an early birthday pressie (the big
day of cake is Saturday) to Filene's Basement, the happiest place on
earth! After about an hour of rummaging, I turned up with about seven
fancy scarves way out of our budget (Diane Von Fursterberg, Lacquoix,
Valentino) and one coat (Ben Sherman). Mum talked me off the scarf
smorgasbord and into some colorful wooly leggings (green and purple!
Not together, different pairs, the coat and this shirt, below. It's
lovely and sheer and rufflery and floral! Hoping to pair with a
pencil skirt, when I don't have to bike to the station, hence the more
practical jeans today.

No comments: