Thursday, September 3, 2009

daily outfit, thursday september 3

Here's my first attempt at sending pics from my phone to my blog. Not sure how well this will work...

EDIT: well, i think i'm getting the hang of it! am editing online since i can't imagine how i'd do that via email. hoping to have a regular "daily outfit" post but have got to figure out how to get better pics, with me taking them, via my iphone. anyone got any tips?

but on with this outfit.
dress: made by me (and my mum) from vintage liberty fabric she bought before i was born. from a '70s burda pattern. absolutely love that it has big pockets, a matching belt (which we also made) and scarf to boot!

cardigan: j.crew. really need to buy another one of these because i wear it all the time, and it needs a break sometimes. just waiting for one to go on sale...

leggings: target!

hat: vintage, bought in asheville.

acorn bracelet: j.crew, gift from amanda. wear this pretty much every day and love it - acorns have such cool imagery, and amanda knows i have a special affinity for the little oak seeds. in college i thought it might be a good idea to get one tattooed on my leg, but amanda quickly put a stop to that, reminding me it would look like a little smudge of dirt. so she's happy to buy me jewelery etc to satisfy my love for acorns.

will try and get a better pic of this outfit later today, cos this was a bit blurry and not too stylish. hope everyone enjoys the new angle of the blog!

No comments: