the lovely girls at asian cajuns tagged me, the rules of which entail:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
this is great news for me, cos firstly i hadn't been posting anything for a while because work and the holidays were crazy, then i went on a mope because i lost my job when southeast performer folded right before xmas. harumph. but i'm all feeling better now.
so here goes!
1. i'm 1/2 british and 1/2 iranian, and have both american and british passports
2. i'm thinking about the names "cash," "alfred" and "ferrydoon" for when we have kids (for the boys, of course)
3. i love collecting tea cups, tea pots and other tea paraphernalia
4. i have a mild obsession with hats and got a hefty amount for christmas
5. my english and latin teacher in england also taught the manager/close friend of coldplay. said teacher (called mr. smith, if you can believe it), inspired me to become a writer (of sorts)
6. i've climbed ben nevis (with my dad), the highest peak in great britain. it was july, and i've never been so cold in my life
so there you have it. fascinating huh? if i can find some good pics i'll put them up to accompany the post. in the meantime, i'm tagging:
2. fear of anthropods
3. caren explains it all
4. drive a faster car
5. eskimo bliss
6. cable and tweed
go forth and tag!