Thursday, February 28, 2008

the oscars and my hat

it's been a while. work is busy, home life is busy, haven't had anything very exciting to blog about.

but all that's about to change. behold, my hat!



paste had a fab oscar party with red carpet, proper photographer (complete with oscar award props) and loads of food 'n' drink. thanks paste!

and just in case you're wondering, i'll be watching y o u at the band's surprise party tonight. the guys will be showcasing their new style (horns, back-up singers, wicked) as well as a u2 cover for paste's upcoming tribute to joshua tree. see ya there!

2 comments:

Julia R said...

that had was quite formidable, I approved wholeheartedly. i wish i'd caught y o u last night :( I was exhausted...i slept through my alarm this morning, even!

theleila said...

me too! i was trying to be at 6 to go to the gym and walk the dogs, but ended up finally getting out of bed after 8. yawn.