Wednesday, July 30, 2008

free blood for all!

it's not too often that the non-southeast pr that floats into my personal inbox makes me sit up and want to share some band with the world. or whoever reads this blog for that matter. but that's what free blood have done. please check out the website as well as the posted video, cos the songs on there (namely "grumpy," which so often suits me down to the ground with its title yet will pull me out of said mood pretty damn quickly, that it might just be my theme tune from now on) are far better than the video i'm about to post.



the band has worked with hot chip, which accounts for that too-cool-for-school, incredibly arty hipness which makes you want to roll your eyes but instead has you making for the dancefloor and shaking your bones in all sorts of manners. brill. i think one of the fellas is from !!! so that only adds to the coolness/danceability.

also, i want this dress more than life itself right now.

goooooold!

No comments: