Tuesday, October 16, 2007

singin' website

ok this is pretty much the best way to waste time since myspace came along - and to be honest it's far more entertaining. the folks at the chris moyles show on bbc radio 1 opened my eyes to the wonder of this site, let them sing it for you, which does what it says.

basically type in anything in the box that pops up (allow pop-ups from the page) and click the play button, and yeah, it sings it for you, using bits and pieces of songs from folks like prince and chris isaac. awesome. hours of endless entertainment! let me know what hilarious stuff you got it to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you how addicted I've become to that singing site! I need to bookmark the damn thing, I keep coming back to your blog to find it. So fun!