Saturday, September 22, 2007

theleila hearts y-o-u

and all of you too...

but this is specifically regarding the funky, soulful, rocking, wonderful lads in atlanta's own y-o-u who yet again blew my mind at last night's southeast performer atlantis showcase at the star bar. though my feet were aching, my throat was hurting and my eyes were stinging (crappy deadline!), i couldn't leave until i'd seen the band close out with my personal fave, moviekiss. the video, in all its lite brite glory, is below.

4 comments:

Rich said...

Your lovely publication doing anything on Black Kids before the ATL and ATH shows in November?

Those guys are on fire:
http://www.myspace.com/blackkidsrock

Rich said...

Oh, and almost forgot -- my personal fave Y-O-U song as well, and I didn't know there was a video. Don't be surprised if that shows up at my place. ;)

theleila said...

bloody hell, black kids are wicked aren't they? think i might have to do something on them pronto - and they're our performer presents for november! hurrah!

Rich said...

Niiiiice. :)